- Guide the brake line through the slot of the handle.
- Slide it until it stops on the brake control (over the swivel).
- Tie a knot on the remaining strand of the brake line in such a way as to prevent the ball from sliding along the brake line. If the length of the remaining strand is insufficient, you can use a separate piece of rope to block and fasten the handle.
- Check that the slack of your brakes is not modified. If it is slightly modified, make sure the trailing edge of the wing is not affected in the “hands up” or full-bar position. Extend your brake lines if necessary.
- No tangling with other lines.
- Brake lines length and slack must be checked (once). In the “hands up” or full-bar position, the trailing edge of the wing must not be affected. Extend your brake lines if necessary.
- The handles must not slide along the brake line. Fasten them correctly.